What are the wedding dress trends?
– Lots of lace, in intricate styles, on the dress itself, or as a cover for the back, especially for long sleeves, in a romantic, more covered-up look
– Mermaid skirts, with ruffled bottoms
– Lace or sparkling detail on shorter sleeves
– Jean Harlow-inspired silky dresses
– Color, such as pink dresses or daring reds, plums and other shades
– Portrait backs, either completely open for a daring, sexy look or lace-covered, lace or fabric cowls revealing the back, or simple elongated keyhole cutouts
– Peplums, defining the waist with a unique and artsy structure-
– Lace ‘dangles’ fluttering from the shoulders
What are the Wedding Accessories trends?
– Oversized flowers
– Vintage sparkling hair pins
– Modern headbands
– Simpler earring and necklace sets, with bangles as the new It accessory
Wedding Dresses are here! Gateway Bridal is ready to show you the latest, greatest styles that are popular for 2013. So many to choose from- modest wedding dresses, vintage gowns, and strapless wedding dresses ready to be accessorized and altered perfect for YOU!
Visit Gateway Bridal for the latest in wedding dress trends.
-Top Wedding Trends data from The Wedding Report, Inc.