I am sure you want to look your best on your wedding day and fitness is a top priority. I am here to help you! I love fitness and feeling your best inside and out, so today enjoy the 7 habits of fit people.
7 habits of fit people, by Brooks Kittel.
Top secrets of the fit and healthy unveiled…
Do you know people that seem to effortlessly maintain a fit physique? While they certainly pay attention to their diet and exercise regimens, they seem to be genetic “freaks of nature.” In actuality, fit people tend to adhere to several common practices that five their metabolic and physique an extra boost.
Fit People Tend To:
- Educate themselves on nutrition and exercise. Knowledge is power.
- Maintain tidy homes. Fit people perform inside and outside chores themselves rather than hiring that task out of forgoing them altogether. Calorie burn per hour: vacuuming= 238 calories, mowing the lawn =408 calories.
- Mix up their fitness routine. The body is constantly adapting to the forces imposed on it. If you do the same thing at the gym every day you limit your results.
- Don’t succumb to fad diets. If it sounds too good to be true, it is. Maintaining an ideal weight is about sustainability, life-long lifestyle changes- not the trendy diet of the moment.
- Make eating out an exception rather than the rule. Restaurant food is obviously loaded with fat and calories. If you cook yourself, you control what you put in your body.
- Exercise in the morning. Many people find too many diversions as the day progresses. Fit your workout in early and get it over with.
- Forgive themselves for setbacks. So you missed a workout? So you had a piece of chocolate for dessert? So what. Chronically fit people jump right back in the exercise and nutrition “saddle” after small setbacks.
About the author: Brooke is a certified trainer from the Treehouse Athletic Club.