5 Habits of Happiness For Your New Marriage…
FIVE HABITS OF HAPPINESS
“Over the past five years, I’ve researched happiness in 49 countries,” says Shawn Achor, author of The Happiness Advantage. “We found, throughout the world, that there are five habits that affect success outcomes and health.”
1. The three gratitudes. Every day, make a list of three new things that you are grateful for.
2. Two-minute journaling. Take two minutes to write about a positive experience, no matter how small.
3. Fifteen minutes of fun. Set aside 15 minutes each day for a fun, mindful activity, such as taking a walk with a loved one.
4. Make time to meditate. Practice meditation for two minutes each day. Focus on your breath. (Don’t worry if your mind wanders!)
5. Reach out. Write a two-minute positive email praising or thanking someone in your social circle.